Join us with a career at Park Lane Finance Solutions.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Don’t see anything listed here that fits you? Submit an application any time by clicking the button below:
Mortgage Loan Originator
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process mortgage applications by entering data into loan origination software, pulling credit reports, obtaining insurance and tax quotes, etc.
- Contact customers and retailers/salespersons regarding applications
- Underwrite applications by reading credit reports and obtaining necessary documents to evaluate the borrower’s financial position
- Maintain files/records in an organized manner
- Follow all state and federal lending laws
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in keeping office orderly and notify supervisor when supplies are low
- Filing, scanning, organizing of customer files
- Creation of disclosure and/or closing packages
- Answering the phone in a polite and courteous manner
- Assist in taking payments, and other loan service tasks
- Provide exceptional customer service in all job duties
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Associates or bachelor’s degree.
Prior Work Experience: Mortgage industry or retail banking experience, such as loan processing, servicing, and underwriting. MLO license a plus but not required.
Skills: Ability to multi-task and remain organized. Experience with loan origination software (LOS) and Spanish language skills a plus. Candidate must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, the ability to solve problems, and work with a team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be very comfortable learning and working in multiple software systems.
- Applicants being considered for employment must pass a criminal background check, and pre-employment drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ANY EMPLOYEE INTERESTED IN OBTAINING MORE INFORMATION OR APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD CONTACT: